David helped guide me on what to do, answer questions, allay concerns and negotiated well with the prosecutor. After the steps he advised me to take and his negotiations I was able to get a lesser charge (speeding ticket) than was ticketed by the officer. I was very pleased with the outcome. Highly recommend for any traffic infractions.
March 4, 2020
I received a ticket for failure to pay full time and attention in Arlington (a misdemeanor) and Mr. Deane explained the entire process to me and informed me of what actions I should take. Mr. Deane attended my court date with me and negotiated with the prosecutor on my behalf. I had a favorable outcome due to David's representation and I would completely recommend him for any traffic infractions or misdemeanors you have, it's completely worth it!
February 10, 2020
Criminal Lawyer Alexandria VA
WHO WE ARE
Proven Criminal Lawyer in Alexandria VA
SKILLED ADVOCATE RATED AS ONE OF NORTHERN VIRGINIA’S TOP DEFENSE LAWYERS
If you ever have to face accusations of criminal misconduct, then how your defense is handled could wind up impacting you for the rest of your days. Local jurisdictions in this state each have distinct local rules, regulations, and procedures, so if you want a good outcome, it’s essential that you hire a lawyer who is already well-versed in all of that. At David Deane Law, we have multiple decades of professional experience in the litigation of criminal matters, and that’s both as a criminal defense attorney and my days as a prosecutor. My background is unique since it includes substantial trial work. This gives me the experience and power to counter any tactics used by prosecutors and authorities in proceedings ranging from traffic situations to misdemeanors and felonies. My clients get to take advantage of this, whether they’re charged with theft, assault, or DUI. Regardless of the offense, you are accused of, I will stand by your side, protect your rights assertively, and always strive for the best outcome possible.
Responsive Alexandria Criminal For Local Counties
Criminal misconduct, or even just allegations of wrongdoing, are not something to take lightly. Don’t leave your fate as the responsibility of someone new to the field. Throughout this part of the state, my legal office is renown for the following:
- Great Recommendations: The clients that I have helped constantly praise my work, as do many of the professional colleagues who are familiar with my work. I’m consistently rated one of the area’s best criminal defense lawyers by local media and websites.
- Advice You Can Trust: A substantial portion of my professional legal experience was in prosecuting many different cases, both felonies, and misdemeanors. My experience as a prosecutor lets me offer insights and formulate possible defense strategies that you might not get from other lawyers. I can tell if your best option is going to be an acquittal, dismissal, or just a fair plea deal, and I’ll always provide you a genuine and informed critique of your circumstances.
- Individual Attention: Every client that I represent gets treated with personal respect. They also benefit from strategies which my office customizes to meet their situation and what they want out of it. Anytime you have a concern or a question, I have answers for you.
From the beginning to the end, my firm strives to lessen the burdens your family faces. This is why I provide free consultations with no obligations, flexibility in my payment arrangements, and appointment times which fit your schedule.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Fill out the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.
My Reliable Alexandria Criminal Law Firm Handles Felony, Misdemeanor, And DWI Cases
My office provides tremendously effective legal counsel and service in local jurisdictions for the following matters:
- Criminal Defense: We handle all sorts of criminal defense cases, even ones involving theft or drug offenses, providing you strong advocacy in both court and plea negotiations.
- Traffic And DUI Violations: If you get cited for either of these, then I review your case thoroughly in order to help you avoid unwarranted consequences ranging from fines to license suspensions to incarceration.
- Expungements: My office advises its clients on the possibility of juvenile and criminal law records getting expunged.
- Felony And Misdemeanor Cases: I personally handle a wide variety of such cases, working hard to formulate robust defense strategies in cases of domestic violence, weapons crimes, assault, and homicide.
- Federal Criminal Defense: My experience and knowledge with criminal defense applies even to the federal courts.
Never give up your personal rights without first getting experienced guidance from a proven defense lawyer. I’ll give you the best odds of surmounting your current situation with the best possible outcome.