What makes me qualified?Rated one of Northern Virginia’s top Criminal Defense Lawyers several years running by both Washingtonian Magazine and Northern VirginiaMagazine.
David has over 20 years of experience handling all manner of criminal and traffic cases such as DWIs, reckless driving, driving on a suspended license, assault, theft and drug cases, including felonies and misdemeanors.
David not only has experience defending a variety of criminal cases, but he has also prosecuted many felony and misdemeanor cases. That experience from both sides gives David a unique perspective in how to aggressively defend your case because he knows how prosecutors prepare and try their cases.
Northern Virginia jurisdictions each have their own procedures and local rules. Thus, hiring an attorney familiar with those rules and regulations is critical to getting a good result for your case. David started his career as a prosecutor in Fairfax County back in 1997 and uses his unique and intensive experience to get winning results for his Northern Virginia clients.
He practices regularly in all the local jurisdictions, including Arlington, Fairfax, Prince William, Loudoun, Falls Church, Alexandria City and the Eastern District of Alexandria Federal Court.
– Admission Details
- Admitted in 2001, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- 1997, Virginia
– Law School Attended
- George Mason University School of Law, Class of 1997, J.D., cum laude
– University Attended
- James Madison University, Class of 1994, B.S.
– Associations & Memberships
- Arlington County Bar Association (Member: Board of Directors, 2009—; Judicial Selection Committee, 2008—)
- Fairfax County Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar